This website is operated by Kodvavi.pk. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kodvavi.pk. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website, purchase any product or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the online store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website and Services, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any content on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 2 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and shipping address and phone number, so that we can process your order and contact you as needed.
- You understand that your information can be shared with our partners. This include but not limited to sharing of address and phone number with our Courier partner, logistic partners or service provider which facilitate us in providing online store services.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
SECTION 3 – PAYMENTS & ORDER PROCESSING
- We offer Cash on Delivery as the only Payment option for the purchase of product from our online store. Customer have to pay at time of delivery.
- Before we process any order, the confirmation call will be made to the phone number provided at time of placing an order. The order can only be process after the confirmation; our representative may inquire certain information for verification. We will make three attempt to contact customer; after that the order will be considered cancelled and email will be sent for notification.
- We offer free delivery all over Pakistan except if the delivery charges is mentioned with product or communicated at time of delivery. In case if we are unable to dispatch the product to customer destination due to logistic or any unforeseen reason then our representative will inform customer by making a call to provided phone number.
- Any additional charges, taxes or handling cost will be shown at time of placing an order.
- The order can also be cancelled when our representative call customer for order confirmation. Once the order is processed it cannot be cancelled.
SECTION 4 – SHIPMENT & ORDER TRACKING
- All orders will be dispatched through our courier partner.
- Customer will receive an email once their order is processed which contains tracking number and website URL where they can track the order online.
- The shipment is received within 3-5 working days of the order. However, in some cases, it may take longer. If there is a delay in shipment for more than 7 days, we will inform customer by email or phone.
- In case our courier partner unable to reach customer in first attempt of delivery they may contact the customer by making a call, we appreciate facilitating them for delivery of package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to the parcel for 3 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning the parcel to us. Once the parcel has been shipped back to us by the courier partner, we will automatically cancel that order.
- The package will only be handed over to customer when full payment is made to our courier partner representative.
- In case the parcel received by customer is damaged they should refuse to accept it. All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our Order Processing Center. Customer can also contact our Customer Care by calling 0303 255 9755 or send an email to support@Kodvavi.pk.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCT WARRANTY & RETURNED POLICY
- All products available on our store comes with manufacturer or brand or vendor warranty. The warranty can be claim from any relevant manufacturer authorized service center all over Pakistan. For mobile phones warranty cover is available only for the handsets, there is no warranty on earphones, headphones, batteries, chargers, data cables, memory cards, LCD’s, cameras or any other mechanical components, which could be damaged by friction.
- Product without Warranty: In case the product is without warranty it can be communicated at time of confirming order. It will also be displayed along with product on our website. It’s the responsibility of the customer to check the product when parcel is delivered by courier company representative for any fault or issue.
- Product Damaged in Transit: In case the product received is in damaged condition, Customer should call customer care helpline 0303 255 9755 or write to us on support@Kodvavi.pk within 24 hours of the receipt of the product to register a formal complaint. Our logistic partner will collect the damaged product with all inbox accessory. After examination we will ship a new product to customer.
- Product not working: In case the product is not working, customer have to report the fault to the nearest service center of manufacturer.
- Warranty is void if: The product is exposed to any liquid or moisture, the warranty seal is missing/damaged, during the service repairs, the product found water damaged/burnt or the product has been opened/serviced by another than Manufacturer Customer Care Center.
- For Warranty claim: Manufacturer/Brand/Vendor Customer Care Center will check any damages or unauthorized repair by opening handset.
- Preservation: The box with serial no. must be preserved during the whole warranty-period.
- Warranty card: Customer will be required to present warranty card when handing over transceiver for repair or maintenance under warranty. Manufacturer Customer Care Center is authorized to record any remarks or the status or repair history on this warranty card.
SECTION 6 – CHANGE IN PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the online store. We cannot guarantee that your computer device display of any color will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product or Service.
- Due to frequent currency fluctuation in Pakistan products availability / prices may vary.
SECTION 7 – Third Party Services
- Certain tools, content, products and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties which includes but not limited to Apps, Games and Accessories, etc.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools or services “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of third party tools or services offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 –ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 10 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our online store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- In no case shall our company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
SECTION 11 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at info@Kodvavi.pk